- Founded by early settler and tobacco farmer John Norwood, laid out by the famed Olmsted brothers who designed Central Park, Wardour is sought-after community, close to the Navy Stadium and Downtown Historic Annapolis
- A quiet, close-knit community with wide tree lined streets, charming homes, and sprawling waterfront estates with commanding views of the Severn River
- Nearby Annapolis Street is home to local restaurant and interesting shops
- Blue Ribbon Elementary school serves the community
- Quick access to Rt. 50 offers easy commutes everywhere
- There is a community beach for Wardour residents offer quick access to the Severn River
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.