- Rich in social and architectural heritage.
- Founded as a refuge from the activity and commerce on Market Space. Named for Robert Murray, a Scottish immigrant in the early 1800s.
- Old fashioned, tree-lined neighborhood, walking distance uptown and downtown.
- Many streets have a community landing dock to board a boat with a friend or catch the water taxi into town.
- Proximity to Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts – home to the Annapolis Symphony, Chorale, Ballet, and Opera companies.
- Easy commute to Baltimore, Washington DC, Amtrak and BWI. Non-stop public transportation to Baltimore and Washington.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.