- Annapolis is the centerpiece of our nation’s founding, a vibrant seaport community rich in Colonial history. The homes of four signers of the Declaration of Independence are preserved here. Additionally, there are more original 18th c. homes than anywhere in the country
- The City is on the National Historic Register, with many private homes and museums preserved
- Home to the Maryland State House and Legislature, the United States Naval Academy and St. John’s College
- Charming Main Street, Market Space and the Annapolis Harbor are lined with restaurants, pubs and boutiques. Bustling City Dock attracts boaters and visitors from all over the world
- The vibrant downtown and nearby burgeoning Arts District are home to local festivals, boat shows and other celebrations. Visitors from around the globe mingle with locals in celebration of our rich history
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.