- The laid-back maritime district of Eastport is loved for its charming seaside appeal. A tight-knit community, the original home of local waterman. Many dining options, both casual and upscale
- Eastport is a narrow peninsula bounded by Spa and Back Creeks, a quick walk over the Spa Creek Draw Bridge into downtown Annapolis
- Home to the Eastport Maritime Museum, a hub for the local watershed preservation programs
- The once oyster shell lined streets offer an eclectic mic of architectural styles
- Dotted with coffee shops, delis, and pubs – pop in and mingle with the friendly neighbors
- Water taxi service around the harbor
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.